Terms & Conditions
1. Trading Terms
- Customers, who have traded with 3CX Oceania for a minimum of 6 months and have spent a minimum of $5,000 during this period, are eligible to apply for a Term Account.
- Term Accounts are granted only on approval by 3CX Oceania
- 3CX Oceania reserves the right to review the credit limit when deemed necessary.
2. Conditions of Sale
- Any discrepancy identified between the order and the invoice must be reported to 3CX Oceania within 24 hours of delivery.
- 3CX Oceania will take no liability for any discrepancy with the order unless reported as stipulated by (1) above.
- Due to the fluctuating Australian Dollar, quotes are subject to change without notice.
- Legal and Equitable title of all goods and all materials supplied by 3CX Oceania does not pass to the Customer until all monies owing have been paid.
- The risk of Loss or Damage to the product is transferred from 3CX Oceania to the Customer at the time of delivery of the products to the customer in accordance with the Invoice and any other contracts in place.
- All deliveries must be signed for so that proof of delivery is obtained. 3CX Oceania takes no responsibility for goods delivered/signed for by other parties / locations.
- Payment for the Invoice must be made in full.
- Such payment must be made within the Terms agreed upon between 3CX Oceania and the Customer.
- All orders exceeding $2,500 placed by clients who do not have trading accounts, will be released only on receipt of cleared funds.
- Payment may be made by;
a) Direct Deposit to our Bank account (details below) under advice to us:
b) Debit Card or Credit Card payment (Mastercard or Visa)
All transactions are FOB, Ex-3CX Oceania warehouse.
- Claims for shortages, damages and invoice discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of delivery/receipt of goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax:- 03 9877 9099
- All deliveries must be signed for, so proof of delivery can be obtained. 3CX Oceania takes NO responsibility for goods delivered/signed for by other parties/locations.
7. Return of Products
- 3CX Oceania accepts return of goods excluding:
(a) Non stocked products denoted by ## on Invoice
(b) Opened products [unless Dead on Arrival (DOA)].
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products need to be returned within 14 days from the date of Invoice.
- Claims for shortages, damages or any discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Before opening any product, Customers should ensure:
(a) Goods provided match those listed on the Invoice and the Packing Slips.
(b) Goods received have not been damaged in transit.
- Any goods that need to be returned to 3CX Oceania must meet the following criteria:
(a) A Return Authorisation Number is obtained PRIOR to returning the goods.
(b) Goods are unopened, undamaged and in original condition (unless DOA).
(c) Returned goods are received by 3CX Oceania within 7 days of receipt of goods at your end
(unless DOA – refer to Section 7.2 (above).
(d) A copy of the original invoice must accompany warranty returns.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of 3CX Oceania.
- Whilst 3CX Oceania will endeavour to return warranted goods to the sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
- Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $25.00 + GST per item.
- All credit requests must be made in writing to your Account Manager.
- Credit will be issued at the discretion of 3CX Oceania and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
- All freight charges will be paid by the customer unless otherwise agreed by 3CX Oceania (unless mis-shipped).
- Return Authorisation numbers can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service or Technical Services via our website 3cxnow.com.
8. Limit of Liability
- These conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provisions of any Commonwealth, State or Territorial law which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- 3CX Oceania shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, costs, damage, injury to property or persons resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the acquisition, delivery, re-supply, retaking of possession, installation or use of the goods or any loss, costs, damage or injury resulting from the negligence of the company, its servants or agents or any other cause whatsoever.
- Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by 3CX Oceania as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but without any liability or responsibility on the part of 3CX Oceania.
- The liability of 3CX Oceania for a breach of any term, condition or warranty shall be limited to one of the following:-
(a) the replacement of the products or the supply of the relevant products, or
(b) the repair of the products
- The Customer is liable for all and any costs and expenses incurred by 3CX Oceania, including legal costs and the costs of any mercantile or collection agent engaged by 3CX Oceania to protect, recover or enforce any of the 3CX Oceania’s rights under this agreement.
10. E&OE - Errors and Omissions Excepted
- All care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within.